First Choice Selection Services have an exciting opportunity to work within the public sector and are recruiting for a Band 6 Senior HR Advisor in the Foyle Area
This post attracts a salary commensurate with AfC Band 6 Pay Scale i.e. £27,772 – £36,280 pa.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide day to day leadership in the area of attendance management
- Contribute to the leadership, learning and ongoing development of the wider HR absence management team
- Pro-actively support the effective management of absence
- The candidate will help develop HR analytics to support the detailed analysis of reasons for sickness absence and identify trends in absence to help inform holistic intervention plans and innovative solutions to support improvements
Post holders will be expected to demonstrate the following: –
(1) University Degree or a relevant professional qualification AND a minimum of 2 years’ experience at Band 5* or above in an HR function managing attendance.
A relevant diploma or equivalent professional qualification AND a minimum of 3 years’ experience at Band 5* or above in an HR function managing attendance.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience at Band 5* or above in an HR function managing attendance
(2) A minimum of 1 years’ experience managing people
(3) Up-to-date knowledge of current employment law and attendance management best practice.
(4) A working knowledge of computerised and manual HR systems.
(5)Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
(6) Experience in the development of management reports including production and analysis of statistical information.
(7) Well-developed communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
(8) Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. In the case of someone with a disability, access to a means of transport to enable them to undertake the requirements of the post.
- Working Hours are 37.5 hours per week
- Rate of pay is £14.20 per hour
- This position is a Maternity position until March 2020
If you meet the above criteria please contact Samantha Rowland in our Coleraine branch on 028 703 27011 or email your CV to email address provided.