Band 6 Social Worker – Children’s Residential
Job Title: Band 6 Social Worker – Children’s Residential Home
What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for TWO Band 6 Social Workers join our team in Ballymena. This role is based in Magherafelt and is due to start as soon as possible, the pay rate is £14.20 – £21.30 per hour (Depending on shift worked) this residential home is for Children in care for children aged 12 – 16. As a core member of the team, you will be responsible for supporting individuals and their families through difficult times and ensure that vulnerable people, including children and adults, are safeguarded from harm. We at First Choice will help you achieve this with continuous professional development and training
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Provide support to children within the service
- Work alongside other professionals, to ensure that a child or young person receives appropriate care, education and health services.
What We Need From You:
- Social Work qualification and AYE Completed
- experience working with Looked After Children
- Registration with NISCC
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly
- An ability to be flexible with working hours – days, evening, nights and weekends may be required
What We Will Offer You:
- £14.20 – 21.30 per hour (depending on shift worked) with yearly increments
- A dedicated recruitment team that focuses solely on processing applications which is why we can process quickly
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are on a rota basis
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 01.03.19
- Start Date for role is as soon as all relevant mandatory checks are in place
The Next Steps:
- Contact Healthcare Department on 02825648477
- Email your cv to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer
Click here to apply!
Follow us for the Latest News on all positions!