This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation and work within an exciting and growing industry with our public sector client based in Belfast. The hours of the role are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, and the rate of pay is £19.89 per hour. Start date for this position will be the start of September 2020.
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Design, develop and deliver digital learning solutions including but not limited to accredited training programmes, eLearning, training videos etc.
- Design, develop and launch online learning programmes.
- Specialise in developing and delivering live (Instructor Led Training)
- Lead on the development of digital learning content.
- Support the development of identified people and organisation development strategies including the development, maintenance and delivery of associated learning solutions.
- Support the development and implementation of initiatives to progress the management and leadership strategy.
- Lead, manage and empower your team.
- Support the delivery of the HR business partnering model through effective liaison with service areas and their individual Managers participating on assigned work streams or projects.
Click here to apply or learn more about this role.