We currently have opportunities across Northern Ireland for hospital domestic and portering staff. We are recruiting in the following areas:
The pay rate starts at £9.20 per hour and goes to £16.97 for Sunday work.
- 3-6 months experience in a hospital or Nursing environment is desirable
- Ability to move and handle goods and people.
- Willing to undertake training
- Must be prepared to go through enhanced Access NI check
- Responsible for maintaining a clean working environment within wards, bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets and corridors
- Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
- Monday – Sunday on a rota basis.
- Successful candidates must be prepared to work on a rota basis to include evenings and weekends
- Free interactive training annually
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay accrued from first day of employment
- Government pension scheme offered
The Next Steps:
To enquire about these positions please contact your local branch today!