3 x Healthcare Assistants
x3 experienced healthcare assistants to work within the Belfast area to support our public sector client. Successful candidates will be based in a residential setting that cares for those with dementia. The role involves assisting with daily tasks such as personal care that includes feeding, showering, toileting & observing residents health and well being. There are various shift patterns available from 8am-2pm, 8am-8pm & 7:40pm-8am these posts are full time & will cover across a Monday to Sunday rota. The rates of pay range from £11.11-£18.78 per hour. These posts are temporary ongoing and will run for at least a minimum period of 3 months.
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Weekly pay
- 24 hour on call service
What We Need from You:
- Experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
- Willingness to complete all mandatory training courses.
How to register your interest:
- Contact Denise Clarke or Ella Milligan on 02890313693
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer