5-6 Domiciliary Care Workers
Domiciliary Care Worker
First Choice is pleased to be currently recruiting 5-6 Domiciliary Care Workers for our client who is well respected and successful company within the care community in Northern Ireland.
Our client provides care for older and vulnerable adults so they can remain comfortable and as independent as possible within their own homes. The company employ a carefully selected group of carers, who are qualified to recognised standards and are committed to a vision of supporting individual dignity.
What the Job Is:
To provide assistance with personal care and practical tasks as well as caring for service users who due to illness or disability may no longer be able to do so for themselves. You will be assigned a run to visit each client and help with the needs of their care plans.
What the Job Entails:
- Provide support to service users in their own homes.
- Provide personal care to service users.
- Where directed prepare or reheat meals provided and/or demonstrate to service user.
- Undertake essential shopping, payment of bills.
- Develop and maintain personal contact with the Service User through talking and listening.
What We Need from You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be registered with NISCC, or willing to apply
- Be willing to complete an Access N.I check
- Full Driving Licence and Access to vehicle
What We Would Like From You But Not Essential:
- Health and Social Care Qualification
What You Will Get:
- £9 – £13 per hour
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Free Training and Yearly Updates
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are flexible with various working patterns, Mornings, Afternoons and evening runs available.
- Closing date is 13th March @ 5pm.
- Immediate starts available after interview pending training and references returned.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Bernadette Kovacs or Karen McCready on 02890313693
- Email your CV to Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff the please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.