First Choice has an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Radiographer to assist in an Antrim based hospital.
As a core member of the care team, you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all service users within the unit.
We at First Choice, will help you achieve this with continued professional development and training.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
- Undertake Radiographic and Imaging examinations as required.
- Maintain a high standard of Radiography service to patients and staff in other departments at all times, in terms of courtesy, kindness, interest and efficiency.
- Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with and obey Ionising Radiations Regulations
- Take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures, reporting any deficiencies or malfunction to the appropriate manager.
- Keep up-to-date with current techniques and developments in Radiographic and Imaging procedures
- Communicate effectively with patients to describe what is required of them for the requested examination to be performed
What We Need From You:
- BSc Radiography or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration
- Be willing to complete an Access N.I check
- Knowledge of MRI Imaging
- Have a flexibility of
What We Would Like From You:
- Ability to use initiative
- Willingness to undertake formal specialist training as required.
- IT skills.
What We Will Offer You:
- £12.74 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are day duties Monday – Friday 9 am-5pm
- Breaks given on shift
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Start Date for role is asap once legal checks are completed
The Next Steps:
- Contact Ellen or Sarah
- Email your cv to email@example.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer