Accounts Assistant – Dunmurry
First Choice Selection services are delighted to be recruiting for a permanent Accounts Assistant for our client based in the Dunmurry area.
Our client is a long established, locally owned company. They manufacture a large selection of high-quality concrete walling products which they distribute throughout the UK and Ireland. The hours of work for this role are 9am – 5pm, three days out of five, with a salary of £23,000 – £25,000 per annum (Pro Rata) depending on experience.
- Lodgements for the business
- Standing Orders for all Bank Accounts.
- Purchase Invoices
- Vehicle Invoices
- Stock Reconciliation
- Credit Card Processing
- Credit Control calls
- Answering Sales Calls when necessary
- Proficient in the use of Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Payroll, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of purchase ledger (i.e., reconciling Supplier Statements and posting Invoices & Payments)
- Experience of carrying out EC Sales Lists & Intrastat declarations.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high numerical understanding.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to business change.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience of completing bank reconciliations.
- Has a good phone manner and can communicate effectively with suppliers regarding queries etc.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Excellent time management skills.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 9am – 5pm Three days out of five (22.5 hours per week)
- Salary between £23,000 – £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
The Next Steps:
- Simply click the apply button
- Contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast office
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer