Administration Assistant’s – Enniskillen
First Choice Enniskillen have Several Administration Assistant’s positions available to start immediately. These exciting positions are for our Public Sector Client based in Enniskillen. The pay rate will vary from £10.09 to £12.98. The successful candidates will be working a standard 37.5 hours a week (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm).
Who The Job Is For:
Our client sites are based in Enniskillen and Omagh area situated on a public transport route. Previous experience working in Administration is essential.
What the Job Entails:
- An administrator is a vital employee who will help keep the smooth running daily operations of the company.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
What We Need From You:
- Previous administration experience
- 5 GCSE’s including Math’s and English
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience using Microsoft Applications
What We Will Offer You:
- £10.09 – £12.74 (Depending on experience and Band)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Start Date for role ASAP
- Closing date of advertisement 30.10.2020 @ 5pm
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Janete Teixeira on 02866419058
- Email your cv to email@example.com