First Choice Selection Services are currently seeking an Administration Assistant for their client based in Kilkeel.
To provide daily comprehensive and effective administrative support to the Office Manager and other office staff. The role will involve using accounting software to issue invoices and control the purchase ledger as well as recording information relating to accounts on Excel spreadsheets and creating pivot tables. The job will also include reconciling monthly trail balance reports as well as assisting with digital VAT, interest and bank payments.
The post holder will have a strong commitment to confidentiality.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Provide daily comprehensive and effective administrative support to the Office Manager and other office staff.
- Issue invoices & Control purchase ledger.
- Record various information on Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Reconciling monthly accounting reports.
- Recording stock purchases, weekly and monthly.
- General office duties such as filing, ordering stationary etc.
- Handle administrative requests.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with enquires and communicating with payroll/HR departments to relay absences.
- Excellent IT skills with proven experience in all Microsoft Packages and a good knowledge of spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Experience controlling a purchase and sales ledger.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Confident telephone manner and highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of team as well as on own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Experience working in a busy office environment.
- Administration/Accounts experience.
Hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday, and 9am-1pm on a Friday
Rate of pay is up to £12.00 per hour
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role please submit your Cv to the link below or contact Janete Teixeira or Craig Devaney in our Lurgan or Belfast branch for more information.