Administration Officer – Belfast
First Choice Belfast are currently recruiting an Administration Officer for our Homeless charity client based in the Belfast. This is a permanent role, with the opportunity to develop within the company. The hours of work are between the hours of 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday, (37.5 hours per week) and the salary is £20475 per annum.
The organisation provides immediate and ongoing support to both homeless and vulnerably housed people.
What The Job Entails:
- Handling incoming calls from a variety of people.
- Provide general Administrative support to projects.
- Take the lead on office management (i.e. stationary stock control etc)
- Provide diary management, scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Maintain and update required spreadsheets in relation to our services.
- Support the administration of staff wages by preparing rota information for Finance.
What We Need From You:
- Minimum 2 years recent administration experience
- GCSE’s including Math’s and English
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Understanding of Data protection policies and the importance of client confidentiality.
What We Will Offer You:
- Salary of £20,475 per annum.
- 20 days of annual leave, plus statutory days (pro rata)
- Inclusion into company pension scheme
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm (37.5 hours per week)
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Simply click to apply
- Contact Craig Devaney in the Belfast office
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer