Administration Officer (Litigation)
First Choice are currently recruiting an Administration Officer within a Litigation Department for our public sector client based in South Belfast. This is a temporary role, initially for six months with the possibility of being extended. The hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, and the rate of pay is £12.25 per hour.
The post holder will provide administration support by collate information and documentation regarding Professional Negligence, Employer’s and Occupiers Liability claims brought against the client.
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C or above
- 2 years administration experience
- Strong computer skills
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to work in the Public Sector.
- Paid annual leave.
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Weekly pay
The Next Steps:
- Contact Adam Chambers or Patrick McCloskey on 02890 313693
- Email your CV to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer