Administration Support – Portrush
First Choice Selection Services have an exciting new opportunity and are currently recruiting an Administrative Support Assistant to work in Portrush. This is a full-time permanent position working Monday – Friday.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs – to include Maths and English at grade C or above.
- While a Third Level education would be advantageous a financial service-related qualification/exam would be of more practical benefit.
- Candidate would must possess at least 2 and probably 5+ years’ experience in the financial sector and should be familiar with back office systems.
What the successful candidate must require:
- Reliable and punctual
- Enthusiastic and in fact passionate in their work
- Smartly dressed – business casual.
- Able to deal professionally with a wide variety and age of client with equally wide requirements
- Able to work to tight deadlines in an ever-changing work environment due to changes in legislation/regulations and technology
- Experience using Intelligent Office
- Familiarity with Pensions and Investment Bonds would also be desirable.
Rate of Pay
£20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
Working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
If you meet the above criteria please contact Samantha Rowland in our Coleraine branch on 028 703 27011 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org