Administrator (Band 2)
First choice selection services in Bangor are looking immediately for a Band 2 Administrator for their Trust Client based client in Newtownards. This is a new booking which will initially be for a 3 month period, with the possibility of an extension for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the Bangor office by no later than 5pm on Thursday 27th February.
Duties will include
- Reception duties
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information
- Maintenance of filing systems
- Processing mail
- Processing and collating information
- Taking and relaying messages/information
- Dealing with a range of queries
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records
- Making appointments
- Arranging Meetings
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing
- Four GCSE’s Grades A-C including English or English language and Maths
- One Years admin experience
- Basic computer literacy skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday – Friday working pattern
- 9am – 5pm – 37.5 hours per week
- £8.66 p/h
- WEEKLY PAID!
- Enrolled into company pension scheme
- 24 hour On Call service in case of emergencies
If you would like to discuss the position further then please phone Rachel on 028 91 274500 or call into our offices at 75a High Street, Bangor.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer