**Administrators** Full and Part Time hours available PUBLIC SECTOR
FIRST CHOICE SELECTION Services in LURGAN are currently looking for administrators for our client in the PUBLIC SECTOR within the following arears :
Any applicants must have Secretarial experience & exceptional organisational skills.
Duties can include:
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports/spreadsheets.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Minute taking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Maintain Filing System.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
- Provide cover at reception when necessary.
- Order stationery.
- To participate in the Trust’s Appraisal Process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band
- Previous administration experience
- 4 GCSE’s including Math’s and English
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
- WEEKLY PAID!
- Immediate starts available for the right candidate!
- Enhanced Access NI required
Rates of Pay £8.66/£8.90/£10.20
If you would like to discuss the positions further please phone Janete on 02838316446 or upload or CV via the link.