Administrators Lurgan Full Time
First Choice Selection Services in Lurgan are currently looking for Administrators for the Public Sector in Lurgan.
This particular role is working 37.5hrs per week. Any applicants must have Secretarial experience & exceptional organisational skills.
Duties can include;
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports/spreadsheets.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Minute taking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Maintain Filing System.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
- Provide cover at reception when necessary.
- Order stationery.
- To participate in the Trust’s Appraisal Process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band
- Previous administration experience
- 4 GCSE’s including Math’s and English
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
- WEEKLY PAID!
- Immediate starts available for the right candidate!
Rates of Pay £8.90
If you meet the criteria please submit your CV via the Link.