Administrator’s x 4 – Remote working/Return to office
Administrators required urgently for our public Sector client based in Armagh to work from home with a phase to hybrid working. The post will initially be working from home until September with a plan to return to three days to the office.
You must have your own PC or Laptop to facilitate an F5 Licence connection. The role will start immediately and last for at least 3 – 6 months. The pay rate is £10.40 per hour and hours of work are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. Previous experience working in Administration and use of Microsoft Excel is essential. Duties will include data entry, updating records and handing confidential information.
What We Need from You:
- You must have your own PC or Laptop to facilitate an F5 Licence connection
- Candidates must be available for an immediate start and the client would prefer to have candidates that do not have holiday arrangements in place for the next 2 month’s)
- Ability to attend the office initially for training
- Microsoft Excel Experience
- 6-12 month’s administration experience
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey or Stephen Maguire in our Lurgan office on 02838 316446
- Email your CV to Lurganjobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer