Administrators x4 – Belfast
First Choice Belfast has four Administration roles available for our public Sector client in Belfast. The successful candidate will be providing administration support as well as handling queries via telephone and email. Prioritisation skills and a good telephone manner will be essential for this role. The pay rate is £10.09 per hour. The successful candidate will be working a standard 37.5 hours a week Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. Previous experience working in Administration is essential.
What The Job Entails:
- Ensure that all systems used both manual and computerized are maintained in an accurate and timely way
- Making appointments, maintaining diaries, receiving, processing, and distributing incoming mail
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking minutes
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information
What We Need From You:
- Minimum 2 years recent administration experience
- 5 GCSE’s including Math’s and English
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to communicate with staff and senior management
What We would like From You:
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration or RSA’s in typing/word processing
What We Will Offer You:
- £10.09 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Simply click to apply
- Contact Craig Devaney in the Belfast office
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer