Advanced Practitioner Level 2, First Contact Physiotherapy Practitioner
We have an exciting opportunity for a First Contact Physiotherapy Practitioner to join our Public sector client. This post will be based in GP practices around West Belfast. It will be an immediate start once all relevant checks have been completed. The pay rate is £24.82-£39.71 per hour and successful candidates will be working on a rota basis over 7 days.
What The Job Entails:
- Triage and carry out expert assessment of MSK referrals in Primary Care, as the first point of contact for the patient.
- Establish a diagnosis, provide advice, instigate treatment or make onward referrals in conjunction with Trust physiotherapy services to secondary care/orthopaedic ICATS services, rheumatology, and pain clinics in Secondary Care.
- Work autonomously to undertake the specialist comprehensive assessments and treatment of clients with a range of complex needs and multi-pathologies; demonstrating highly specialised skills, advanced clinical reasoning and highly developed analytical skills to determine diagnosis and prognosis.
- Provide a high standard of care using safe, effective, evidence-based interventions in accordance with current research and professional standards.
What We Need From You:
- 7 years post graduate experience & 5 years’ experience at a specialist grade or above in an outpatient field.
- Degree or Diploma in physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Currently registered with the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Full Driving License
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme.
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses.
- Free Uniform if required.
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Working on a rota basis over 7 days
- Pay rate of £24.82-£39.71 depending on shift worked.
- Closing date of advertisement Tuesday 3rd October September 2023 at 5pm
- Immediate start once all relevant checks have been completed.
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Denise Clarke or Ella Milligan on 02890313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer