Assistant Graphic Designer
First Choice Selection Services are currently recruiting an Assistant Graphic Designer for their public sector client based in Belfast.
To work as part of a team providing graphic design, illustration and print services.
- To undertake a range of graphic design projects for use in direct patient care, teaching, medical research, patient and staff information, health promotion and for publication in medical journals and online
- To manage requests for poster printing, laser printing and finishing.
- To design leaflets, cards, posters, banners, signage.
- To maintain quality control of finished graphics work
- Third level qualification in graphic design or equivalent
- Sound computing skills with Apple Macintosh and PC computers and relevant software; Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours, if required.
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Hours of Work: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
If you are interested in the above role and meet the criteria please submit your Cv to the link below or contact Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings in our Belfast office for more information.