Auxiliary – Newry
It’s almost Christmas why not pick up some extra shifts!!
We have an excellent opportunity to offer those who are already working in the healthcare sector who are looking for additional hours of work to boost their income to help with Christmas this year. These roles are an exceptional opportunity to gain experience working in the public sector within a hospital environment across a variety of wards. We can offer a range of shift patters that include mornings, afternoons, weekends, or night shifts with pay rates ranging from £9.50 and £17.38 per hour.
What We Need from You:
- Experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be available to attend mandatory training
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access NI check
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Free annual training courses
- Free Uniform
The Next Steps:
- Contact Shannen Gillespie or Denise Clarke on 02866419058
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.