Job Title: Nursing Auxiliary
What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Auxiliary Nurse to join our team in Bangor. THIS PARTICULAR ROLE IS BASED WITH IN THE SOUTH EASTERN TRUST and is due to start as soon as training is completed. THE PAY RATE IS £8.66- £16.28 PER HOUR WORKING VARIED SHIFTS.
This role is perfect for someone who is adaptable to different ward settings & various areas of care.
It is a great opportunity for anyone who is/considering studying nursing as this will allow you to explore & find the right field for YOU!
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Providing a high standard of personal care
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting with mobility
- Promoting independence
- Providing other support deemed necessary by nurses
What We Need From You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- Experience in use of hoists and slide sheets
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly
- To be niscc registered, or willing to apply
- To have or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
- Health and Social Care Qualification
What We Will Offer You:
- £8.66-£16.28per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are varied banking hours
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 29/8/19 @ 5pm
- Start Date for this role is immediate start once training is completed
The Next Steps:
- Contact Rachel or Stacey on 02891274500
- Email your cv to the link provided
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer