Band 3 Administrator
First Choice Bangor have a vacancy for a Band 3 Administrator to be based in the Ulster Hospital Dundonald. This will be a full-time ongoing role, and due to the unique nature of the department, there is also the opportunity to potentially gain a permanent position. The successful candidate may be subject to security checks at the job offer stage and the role is expected to start immediately. These are temporary roles with a pay rate of £10.09 per hour Monday – Friday (9am-5pm).
What The Job Entails:
- Word processing / producing reports / working on computer systems.
- Data input / retrieval of information from computer systems.
- Sorting and responding to mail/ emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action with definitive guidelines, protocols and policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested.
- Take minutes of meeting as required.
- Preparation of Statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain filing system.
- General office duties such as photocopying/faxing/scanning.
- To participate in the Trusts appraisal process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band
What We Need From You:
- 4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent and 1 years relevant experience
- Availability to start immediately
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills with an in depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word or equivalent
What We Would Like From You:
- Admin experience within healthcare sector (not essential)
- Candidates with experience in handling calls with sensitivity
What We Will Offer You:
- £10.09 per hour between the hours of 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
The Nitty Gritty:
- Monday – Friday (9am-5pm)
- Temporary position starting ASAP
- Closing date 10/12/2021
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Rachel or Christine in our Bangor branch on 02891 274500
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer