Band 3 Administrator – Full Time/ Temporary
First choice selection services in Bangor are looking for a Band Administrator for their Trust Client based in Dundonald This is a new booking which will initially be for a 3 month period, with the possibility of an extension for the right candidate.
Duties will include
- Reception duties
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information
- Maintenance of filing systems
- Processing mail
- Processing and collating information
- Taking and relaying messages/information
- Dealing with a range of queries
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records
- Making appointments
- Arranging Meetings
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing
- Four GCSE’s Grades A-C including English or English language
- One Years Clerical experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Monday – Friday working pattern
- 9am – 5pm – 37.5 hours per week
- WEEKLY PAID!
If you would like to discuss the position further then please phone Rachel M on 028 91 274500 or call into our offices at 75a High Street, Bangor.