Band 3 Personal Secretary Ballymena
First Choice Selection Services are currently recruiting a Band 3 Personal/Team Secretary to work in the public sector in Ballymena.
Duties will include:
- Provide secretarial services to senior members of staff and the professional team, including organising and maintaining diary/schedule to arrange appointments and meetings.
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc., as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation.
- Open, sort and distribute all mail to the department
- Maintain and update manual records as required
- Telephone duties – dealing with departmental queries which will include taking and passing on clear and concise messages and obtaining and passing on information.
- Develop, maintain and update spread-sheets and databases using the Microsoft Office suite. As well as routine filling and maintaining an efficient filling system
- Attend meetings and minute taking.
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised system.
- Participate in training appropriate to the duties of the post maintaining staff relationships and morale.
- Participate as required in assessment and training of staff.
5 GCSE (grade A-C) to include English Language or equivalent and one year’s clerical experience in an office environment, including one years experience minute taking
2 years clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of Microsoft office suite packages AND GCSE English grade A-C.
OCR text processing and RSA Stage 2 typing may be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, organised and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and mature
- Flexible approach
- Team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- Be able to work in a busy office environment
RATE OF PAY - £8.49 P/H
If you meet the above criteria please contact Marcelina or Aaron on 028 25648477 or please send your CV to the email address provided.