Band 3 Support worker
First Choice has been awarded as a main supplier to the Hospital Trusts throughout Northern Ireland. As part of this exciting contract we are now recruiting Support Workers (Band 3) in the Ballymena, Antrim and surrounding areas Salary = £8.49 – £16.98 per hour (Band 3)
Hours = various shifts available
To work as a member of a team under the direction and supervision of Senior Staff. To ensure the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals are being met.
- To work as a member of a Team under the direction and supervision of Senior staff.
- To ensure the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals being met.
- To provide, where appropriate, personal assistance to residents such as bathing, washing, toileting, dressing, feeding etc.
- To ensure the privacy, dignity and rights of the clients are maintained.
- To ensure the health, safety and welfare of residents is the primary consideration at all times.
- To report to the Senior Officer on duty, untoward incidents such as falls, accidents, complaints and maintain a record of these.
- To be available to listen and talk to residents and engage in such tasks as letter writing and reading.
- To act as a primary worker to individual residents.
- Requirement to register with NISCC
- Willing to complete an enhanced Access NI clearance
- Three to Six months experience in a caring role
- Flexible working hours – range of shifts including days, nights & weekends
- Attend Free Mandatory Training
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Recommend-a-Friend Scheme
Please contact Eilish on 028 25648477 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org