Band 4 Contact Worker – Antrim
Band 4 Contact worker Antrim Area. CODE: CW-ANT
What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 4 Contact Worker to join our team in Ballymena. This particular role is based in Antrim and is due to start as soon as possible. The pay rate is £9.83 per hour, working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. The main purpose of this role will involve being responsible for assisting social work practitioners in the provision of quality social work services to children and families. He/she will normally work within a social work team. The Contact Worker will not have case management responsibility but will undertake tasks allocated by the Team Leader to support social work team members in the discharge of their duties.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What We Will Offer You:
- £9.83 per hour with yearly increments
- A dedicated recruitment team that focuses solely on processing applications which is why we can process speedily
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 30 minute Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 14.12.18 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role will be as soon as possible pending all relevant checks
The Next Steps:
- Contact Healthcare Department on 02825 648477
- Text code CW-ANT and YOUR NAME to 07714676142 to receive a call back from our experienced healthcare consultants
- Email your cv to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer