Band 4 Fitter Antrim
First Choice Selection Services Ballymena team are currently recruiting For a Fitter in the Antrim Area on behalf of our Client due to an increase in their business.
Who We Are:
First Choice, now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Recruitment Agencies, has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
- Must have a recognised and registered CITB or EITB apprenticeship OR approved company apprenticeship
- Must have 3 years post apprenticeship experience, 2 years of which must have been spent on the MAINTENANCE of engineering services, plumbing and heating installation
- Must have a City and Guilds 205 Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Part II
- Use relevant tools and equipment to undertake work on the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Manufacture, assemble, erect and install new work as required
- Diagnose and repair faults in mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations; plant and equipment; and pass on knowledge to others.
- Provide attendance and a maintenance service on all plant and equipment
- Show a high level of flexibility including performing a wide range of work of other crafts.
- Interpret and work from instructions, drawings and specifications without supervision
- Assist with the annual Insurance Inspections on boilers and other associated steam plant, including preparation, dismantling, cleaning, repair, reassemble and testing as required.
The Nitty Gritty:
- £10.20 per hour
- The hours of work 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies.
- Start date for this post is immediate
- This post will be initially for 2-3 Months
The Next Steps:
- Contact Ayesha or Aaron on 028 25648477
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop in to see us at 18a Broadway Avenue, Ballymena, BT43 7aa
- First Choice is an equal opportunities employer