Band 4 Social Work Assistant – Coleraine
Posted 2 weeks ago
We are currently recruiting for a Social Work Assistant for our client in the Coleraine area. These roles will be based in a variety of disciplines. The pay rate for this position is £12.25 per hour. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, a clean driving licence is also required.
As a Social Work Assistant, you will be expected to assist social workers in the implantation of care plans, advise clients and their families about available resources, maintain individual caseloads, and provide reports and information as required.
What We Need From You:
- To be NISCC registered (applicants not registered with NISCC will be expected to apply prior to commencing employment)
- NVQ/QCF/RQF Level 2 or 3 in a care-related subject 1 years’ experience working in a social care role or
- 3 years’ experience working in a social care role
- Willing to undergo an Access NI check
What We Will Offer You:
- Weekly Pay
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s – pro rata
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact John Nestor or Chloe Brewster on 02870327011 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Closing date of advertisement 2nd of June 2023 at 5pm.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer