Band 5 Nurse
Nurse Band 5
What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Band 5 Nurse to join our team in Bangor. If you would like to work on a variety of hospital wards this is the perfect role for you! THIS PARTICULAR ROLE IS BASED WITHIN THE SOUTH EASTERN TRUST and is due to start as soon as training is completed. THE PAY RATE IS £11.66- £18.66 PER HOUR WORKING VARIED SHIFTS.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
- The post holder is responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of these programmes of care.
- The post holder is expected to carry out all relevant forms of care without direct supervision.
- Effective team working; maintaining staff relationships and moral.
- Be aware of communication between patients, staff and relatives, reporting issues to the line manager.
- Ensuring all documentation is legible, accurate and is written in black ink and clearly signed, timed and dated in accordance with the NMC.
- Maintain own registration with the NMC.
- Responsible for your professional and personal development in accordance with NMC requirements with the scope of Professional practice.
What We Need From You:
- Be a level 1 Registered Nurse on the live NMC Register.
- A full current driving license and access to a car is essential.
- Sound Knowledge of current nursing practice.
- Clinical Knowledge.
- Willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI certificate.
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
What We Will Offer You:
- £11.66-£18.66 per hour – enhanced rates on some bank holidays
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work vary & some weekend shifts may be required
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 31.05.19 @ 5pm
The Next Steps:
- Contact Rachel or Stacey on 02891274500
- Email your cv to email@example.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer