Band 5/6 Social Workers
Band 5/6 Social Workers
What The Job Is:
We have exciting opportunities for Band 5 and 6 Social Workers to join our team in North Belfast. This is an immediate start, once all legal checks are completed. The pay rate is £11.66- £14.20 per hour (with yearly increments) per hour based on Band 5 and Band 6. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
As a core member of the care team, you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all service users within the unit.
We at First Choice, will help you achieve this with continued professional development and training.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- To deliver a Social Work Service to individuals
- At all times provide a caring service to those in the Unit in a courteous and professional manner
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with regulations
- To supervise the rest of the junior support team
- To be answerable to the Team Leader Develop and maintain personal contact with the Patient, through talking and listening.
- To ensure individual support plans are followed and updated as required
- To assist, if required with ongoing reviews of the care service provided to individual
What We Need From You:
- Qualified Social Worker, on the live NISCC register
- Newly qualified Band 5 Social Workers will also be considered
- Knowledge of professional accountability
- Be willing to complete an Access N.I check
- In date mandatory training (with proof of certificate) or willing to complete our free courses
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
- Have completed your professional AYE
- Health and Social Care Qualification
What We Will Offer You:
- Band 5 Social Worker £11.66 per hour (with yearly increments)
- Band 6 Social Worker £14.20 per hour (with yearly increments)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are full time Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Breaks given on shift
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 16th June at 5pm
- Start Date for role is asap once legal checks are completed
The Next Steps:
- Contact Karen McCready or Bernadette Kovacs on 02890 313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer