Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist – Bangor
We are recruiting Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work for the Community Stroke Team in the Bangor and North Down Area. The post holder will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to help older people to regain their confidence and skills that they have lost due to stoke/ cardiovascular accident. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. Guaranteed work for a minimum of 3 months with possible extension.
Rate of Pay will be £16.52 per hour with enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays if necessary.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a complex caseload assessing and treating adults who have suffered from strokes in varying degrees
- Record assessments, treatment plans and outcome of all interventions and collect data as required
- Work as a lone practitioner with patients in the community, taking responsibility for the patients care and well being during visits to provide treatments and assessment within their home.
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of the service.
What we need from you:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with paid experience
- Currently registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience working with Stroke patients
- Be able to communicate to a high level both written and verbal
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car
Closing date for application will be 24th June 2022
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle in our Bangor office on 02891274500
- Send your CV to bangorjobs@first-Choice-rec.com
First Choice are an equal opportunities employer