Band 6 Residential Social Worker – Night Duty
First Choice are currently seeking Band 6 Social Workers to join our team. The role is an immediate start once checks have been completed.
First Choice Bangor Branch have fantastic opportunities for qualified Band 6 Social Workers to join our growing Healthcare Team. If you are a newly qualified Social Worker we would be keen to meet with you – we have positions available in a residential setting for an immediate start. THIS PARTICULAR ROLE IS BASED IN THE BANGOR AREA. THE PAY RATE IS £18.46- £22.72 PER HOUR WORKING ON NIGHT DUTY ALONG ON A ROTATIONAL BASIS WITH THE OTHER NIGHT-TIME CO-COORDINATORS
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- To provide supportive care to service users
- Develop and sustain personal contact with the service user
- Carers assessment
- Need to be able to manage a caseload and maintain up to date written and
- computerised records
- Needs to be able to communicate clearly and work collaboratively with colleagues
What We Need From You:
- One year experience in Adult Social Work
- Completed AYE
- Willingness to take an Enhanced Access NI Check.
- Be registered with NISCC and keep this up to date while in employment
- Full driving licence and access to a car
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar residential role in a similar setting
- Relevant Qualifications
What We Will Offer You:
- £18.46 – £22.72 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are vary on rotational rota
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 30.07.19
- Start Date for role – immediate
The Next Steps:
- Contact Rachel or Stacey on 02891274500
- Email your cv to the link provided
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer