Band 7 Financial Accountant Ballymena
First Choice are currently seeking a Band 7 Financial Accountant for their client based in Ballymena.
- Assist the Head Accountant with the preparation and delivery of the annual accounts
- Ensure that all tasks and functions within the department are maintained on an ongoing basis throughout the financial year, thus facilitating the completion of the annual accounts and various returns.
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of financial accounting systems and processes to meet the objectives of the post and the wider Finance Directorate
- Oversee the management of any Payments and Income function retained within the Finance Directorate
- Liaise with internal and external audit to ensure effective input to audit work and timely implementation of agreed recommendations
- To be an authorised cheque signatory in accordance with the Finance Directorate’s procedure.
- Full membership of one of the five professional accounting institutes within the CCAB, or CIMA
- Minimum of 1 years’ finance experience following successful completion of final professional accountancy exams
- Worked with a range of Stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, to achieve successful outcomes for a minimum of 2 years
- Successfully demonstrated people management, governance, leadership and organisational skills for a minimum of 2 years.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Friday
Rate of Pay:
- £16.82 per hour
Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be shortlisted.
For more information please contact Aaron Cairns on 028 25648477 or please send your CV to the link provided.