Benefits Realisations Manager
What The Job Is:
First Choice Belfast has an exciting opportunity for a Benefits Realisation Manager to start Mid-September. This particular role is based in Belfast City Centre. The pay rate is £23.40 per hour. The successful candidate will be working 37.5 hours per week 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Who The Job Is For:
Our public sector client offers an excellent working environment, potential to apply for a permanent position and job progression with annual salary increments. In this role the post holder will take the lead responsibility for the management and delivery of a benefits realisation support service to complex Information and Communications Technology (ICT) change programmes.
What The Job Entails:
- Provide specialist advice and operational lead which focuses on the delivery of complex ICT Programmes.
- To work with other Managers and clients to develop and maintain activities relating to the identifying, measuring, agreeing and enabling programme benefits.
- Supporting staff and clients in a range of areas including – Establishing mechanisms to measure, track and report on Benefit Realisation Plans and Identifying opportunities for programme development
- Responsible for ensuring tracking and successful delivery of benefits across the programme.
- Work with clients, other team members and external suppliers.
- Undertake desktop analysis and discussions including reviewing business plans, internal policies, operational and performance management documents to identify and report on how ICT programmes can further derive benefits in meeting the corporate objectives.
- Presentations of reports, findings and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Work within the business to identify business problem area and providing recommendations to resolve these issues
What We Need From You:
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years in the last 5 years in a project management or dedicated benefits management role; OR Have worked for at least 5 years in the last 7 years in a project management or dedicated benefits management role within a major organisation.
- Have lead creation and ongoing management of Benefits Plans for complex ICT supported projects with a budget of over £1 million.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of business case development and delivery of same
- Must be able to demonstrate a broad range of programme and change management knowledge.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
What We Will Offer You:
- £23.40 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Weekly Pay
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Closing date of advertisement 19.09.20 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role – As soon as possible
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey, Craig Devaney or Bradley Collins at the Belfast Office
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer