Bus Driver’s x2 – Enniskillen/Omagh
Urgently required – Mini bus drivers for the transport department based at South West Acute Hospital and the Tyrone and fermanagh Hospital. The successful candidates for this role will benefit from an immediate start and will work Monday to Sunday between the hours of 7.30am and 6pm with a pay rate of £11.11 Monday to Friday £15.00 for Saturday and £18.78 on Sunday. This role is for a minimum of 3 months.
The main duties of this role will involve driving Service Users to and from the day centre and on day trips, operating tail lift, assisting wheelchair users on and off the vehicle, ensuring the service users are secured whilst on board. Other duties may include transporting equipment and mail between the western trust hospitals. All candidates will need to have a full D1 licence and have the ability to carry passengers.
What We Need From You:
- Current full driving licence
- Category D1 licence with no restrictions
- CPC Drivers Card
- Willingness to undertake an Access NI Police check
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
- Weekly pay
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Patrick McCloskey or Thomas Fitzpatrick in Enniskillen office
- Email your CV via the Link
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer