Business Development Manager – Belfast
Business Support Manager required for our Public Sector client based in Belfast City Centre. The pay rate for this position is £24.10 per hour working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. This post is due to start immediately for a minimum of 6 months.
The post holder will liaise with subsidiary departments across the Health and Social Care Systems in Northern Ireland and will be responsible for managing performance of the services provided by these departments. This will include in the development of new service level agreements to ensure services provided are accurately costed and relevant to the wider organisational business plan. This will require close working relationships across multiple departments to collate monitoring and performance reports.
What we will offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a large public sector business
- Excellent rate of pay
- Minimum of 28 days annual leave
- Entry into our company pension scheme
- University degree or relevant professional qualification and 3 years’ experience in a performance/contract Management role
- 5 years’ experience in a performance/contract Management role
- Extensive knowledge and working of Microsoft office
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of Business case development involving significant projects spanning more that 12 months.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Craig Devaney or Stephen Maguire on 02890313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer