Business Manager – IMS Systems Manager
First Choice have an exciting opportunity to join our client’s business based in Ballynahinch who are expanding their work force. This role is to assist in the strategic and financial management of the company and to manage the company integrated management systems.
- Work with government bodies to expand and improve company performance
- Assist in the strategic management of the company through ongoing development and implementation of the integrated Management Systems
- Dealing with ISO’s – Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality
- To work with external agencies and consultants to oversee the implementation and management of quality, health and safety and environmental systems
- To work with the Managing Director to plan the short-medium term schedule of works for tenders and quotations
- Ensure all tenders are submitting on time with completed documentation
- To contribute to the recruitment and training of new staff
- To promote company ethos.
- 3rd level education
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player
- To be proactive, self-motivated, flexible and approachable.
The successful individual can expect:-
- A starting salary of £27 - £28k per annum
- Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Paid holiday leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Entry into the company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you meet the above criteria or want more information please call Karen Rainey on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link