Call Centre Administrator
First Choice are delighted to have been appointed as Recruitment Partners by McAllister Group. Established in 1971 the McAllister Group is the largest Environmental Drainage Company in Ireland and currently employs over 120 staff across three sites in Newry, Eglinton and London with a new office in Belfast opening soon. As a result of being awarded major new contracts for NI Water and Irish Water, the company are going through a rapid expansion programme. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who place their staff at the heart of their business. For more information contact First Choice as outlined below.
- Support to the Call Centre team
- Data Entry
- Maintain accurate records
- Use of company computer system
- Client interaction – via the telephone, by email or face to face
- Liaising with internal and external departments
- General Administration
- Reporting to the Call Centre Manager
- Educated to GCSE Standard – 2 of which must be Math’s and English (Grade C or above)
- Proficient user of MS Office packages including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
- To be proactive, accurate, flexible and willing to learn new skills.
The successful individual can expect:-
- A starting salary of £8.21 per hour
- Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm
- Paid holiday leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Entry into the company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you meet the above criteria or want more information please call Karen Rainey on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link.