What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for Care Assistants to join our team in Coleraine. This role is on an ad hoc basis with casual banking hours available. . The pay rate is £9.00 – £13.00 per hour depending on shift. As a core member of the care team you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all service users. We at First Choice will help you achieve this with continuous professional development and training.
Who We Are:
First Choice, now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Provide support to service users in their own homes.
- Providing personal care to service users.
- To promote independence where possible and encourage self-support.
- To assist in daily activities.
What We Need From You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting.
- Experience in use of hoists and slide sheets.
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly.
- To be NISCC registerd, or willing to apply.
- To have or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses.
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting.
- Health and Social Care Qualification.
What We Will Offer You:
- £9.00 - £13.00 per hour (depending on shift)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme.
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses.
- Free Uniform if required.
The Nitty Gritty
- Hours of work include: Day Duties 8am - 8pm
Night Duties 8pm – 8am
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies.
- Closing date of advertisement 12.07.19 @ 5pm
- Immediate start available.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Sarah Wall on 028 703 27011
- Email your CV to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer