Healthcare Assistant – Lurgan
Care Assistant- Lurgan
What The Job Is:
First Choice has an exciting opportunity for a Care Assistant to work in Lurgan. We require staff to work in Residential and Nursing Homes, located in Lurgan area. The pay rate is £9.00 – £13.00 per hour based on different shift patterns.
We at First Choice, will help you achieve this with continued professional development and training.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Provide care and support to adults and older persons with varying degrees of medical issues, within a residential setting
- Provide personal care –inclusive of washing, dressing, showering and toileting
- Where directed assist with meals
- Assist with the daily activities as directed by the Senior Care Team
- Develop and maintain personal contact with the service users through talking and listening
- Be aware of and implement Safeguarding Policies when needed
What We Need From You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be registered with NISCC, or willing to apply
- Be willing to complete an Access N.I check
- In date mandatory training (with proof of certificate) or willing to complete our free courses
What We Would Like From You:
- Health and Social Care Qualification
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
What We Will Offer You:
- £9.00 – £13.00 per hour based on different shift patterns.
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work: shift patterns including day shifts and / or night shifts –these can be arranged to suit the individual
- Breaks given on shift
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 20th March @ 5pm
- Start Date for role is asap once legal checks are completed
The Next Steps:
- Contact Amy Laverty on 02838 316446
- Email your cv to email@example.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer