Care Home Manager – Newry
First Choice are delighted to be recruiting a Permanent Care Home Manager for their long established client based in Bessbrook, Newry. The company are offering an excellent salary between £40- £47,000 per annum. This position will start immediately working 39 hours per week.
This home has been providing care and support for 49 residents for over 30 years and the home consists of 10 EMI Beds and 39 nursing and care Beds. The company ethos is based upon the residents being cared for and treated with respect and dignity to enable them to live their twilight years in comfort and happiness. The Home Manager will be responsible for the full running of the home, providing the highest standard of care to the residents and leading the Team of Nursing and Care Staff.
What we need from you:
- 2 years’ experience managing a Nursing/Residential home
- A nursing qualification with 5 years previous experience
- Have a live registration on the NMC
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Full clean driving license.
What We Will Offer You:
- Excellent Salary of £40-£47, 000 per annum
- Senior Management support
- Parking facility
- 7 weeks holidays per year
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey on 02830447362
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the apply now button
- Closing date of advertisement 30/11/2021
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer