Catering Assistant – Newry
Catering assistants needed immediately to work in Daisy Hill Hospital.The shift pattern of 7am – 3pm , 7.30am – 3.30pm and 10.30am – 6.30pm. These posts are for a total of 32.5hrs per week and will include weekend shifts. The rate of pay is £10.42 per hour Monday – Friday, £14.69 Saturday and £19.07 on Sunday. These post are initially for 3 Months with possibility of extension
This post will be based in the canteen of the hospital where you will be responsible for customer service, cash handling, food service, temperature monitoring, clearing tables and washing dishes.
What We Need from You
- Willing to undergo access NI Police check
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Food Hygiene certificate
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to work in the public sector.
- Paid holidays.
- Weekly pay.
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Contact Patrick McCloskey or Thomas Fitzpatrick in our Newry office
- Email your CV via the link
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.