Children’s Speech and Language Therapist – Belfast
Speech and Language Therapist required to work with our client the Belfast Trust, this post will be based from The Arches in East Belfast however the successful applicant will work across various schools in the Belfast area.
Candidates must have 2 years’ experience working with children who have communication impairments. This post will start immediately for a minimum of 6 months, with the possibility of extension. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. The pay rate ranges from £17.24.
What We Need From You:
- Degree/ Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Certificate/ Licence to practise
- RCSLT Registration
- 2 years postgraduate experience to include 1 years’ experience with the relevant client group.
- Full driving licence and access to a car
What We Will Offer You:
- £17.24 per hour
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Ella Milligan, Denise Clarke or Mitchell Douglas on 02890313693
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.