What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Classroom Assistant to join our team in Ballymena. The role is based in Antrim and is due to start once all relevant checks are completed. The pay rate is £8.66 per hour and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am -3.30pm. To apply for this role you must hold a Level Two Diploma in Children’s Care Learning and Development recognised by the Education Authority.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Deliver and implement high quality learning and development.
- To be responsible for the provision of assistance to teachers.
- Complete relevant documentation on a daily basis.
- Support the teachers in any activities they deem fit.
What We Need From You:
- 6 months experience in a similar setting
- Level Two in Diploma in Children’s Care Learning and Development
- Willingness to complete vetting with local trust
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
What We Will Offer You:
- £8.66 per hour with yearly increments
- A dedicated recruitment team that focuses solely on processing applications which is why we can process quickly
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
- 30 minute Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 10.09.19@ 5pm
- Start Date for role is immediate once all relevant checks completed.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Emma on 02825648477
- Email your cv to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer