Cleansing Operative with Driving Duties – Castlereagh
We have a new opportunity for a Cleansing Operative with driving duties for a contracted period until July 2023 for Lisburn and Castlereagh Council. In this role you will be providing an overall cleansing service as part of a team throughout the streets of the Castlereagh area including, litter picking, manual sweeping and collection, removal and disposal of litter/dirt/leaves etc. from public places such as roads, pavements and open spaces. You will also be responsible for driving the crew to the various locations in a safe and timely manner using the company’s vehicles and acting as a point of contact for the team by management.
The pay rate will be £11.81 – £23.62 per hour depending on the shift, and hours of work will be 7am-3pm for a total of 37 hours per week between Monday – Sunday.
- Clean C1 Category Driving Licence
- Valid CPC card and two years C1 vehicle driving experience (or larger vehicles)
- Previous cleaning/ maintenance experience
- Must be over 18 years of age for insurance purposes
Please register your interest by one of the following ways:
- Contact Rachel on 02891274500
- Call into the Bangor branch at 75A High Street, BT20 5BD
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer