Clerical Officer required for our public sector client in Antrim. This is a temporary role expected to last a minimum of 3 months. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. The pay rate will be £9.50 per hour and an immediate start available. The main duties of the role will include reception duties, arranging clinics for patients, updating charts and updating medical records
What We Need From You:
- 4 GCSEs (A-C), including English Language. Equivalent qualifications may be considered.
- 1 Years Clerical experience
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
What We Will Offer You:
- £9.50 per hour Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
The Nitty Gritty:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Closing date of advertisement 24.05.22 @ 5pm
- Immediate start
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Esther or Stacey on 028 2564 8477.
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer