Clerical Officers x7 – Dundonald
First Choice Selection Services are currently recruiting for up to seven Clerical Officers for our public sector client based in Dundonald. The hours of work are between the hours of 7am – 7pm, five days out of seven, on a rota basis. It is a 37.5 hour working week. The rates of pay are £9.21 per hour Monday – Friday, £12.98 per hour on a Saturday and £16.85 per hour on a Sunday.
What The Job Entails:
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
What We Need From You:
- 4 GCSE’s (Grade A – C) including Math’s and English
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to communicate with staff and senior management
What We Will Offer You:
- The rates of pay are £9.21 per hour Monday – Friday, £12.98 per hour on a Saturday and £16.85 per hour on a Sunday.
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Hours of work are 7am – 7pm, five days out of seven, on a rota basis. It is a 37.5 hour working week
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Simply click Apply Now below to send in your Cv
- Contact Craig Devaney at the Belfast office
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer