Clinical Education Trainer – Belfast
Clinical Education Trainers x4
First Choice Selection Services are delighted to be recruiting 4x Band 6 Clinical Education Trainers to work for our Public Sector client within Belfast. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Registered General Nurse, with at least two years clinical experience to work within a different setting. This is a fixed term contract until March 2023 with a possibility of extension. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a ½ hour break at a pay rate of £16.52 per hour.
The main function of this role is Working alongside a team of Clinical Education Trainers to deliver a weekly 5-day face to face OSCE Preparation Programme to International Nurse participants preparing for the NMC Test of Competence part 2.
What We Need from You:
- Fully qualified and registered as an RGN on NMC
- At least 2 years post registration clinical experience
- Experience of teaching or mentoring undergraduate nursing or other students at clinical or institutional level.
- Hold a full driving license valid in the UK and access to a car on appointment
- Full Access NI Check
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform
Closing date of advertisement: Wednesday 21st September 2022
The Next Steps, How to get Registered with us:
- Contact Robyn Millar, Ella Milligan or Denise Clarke on 02890313693
- Email us your CV to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer