Community Mental Health Nurse
Job Title: Community Mental Health Nurse
The Nitty Gritty:
- Band 6 Nurse
- Whiteabbey Based
- 5 hours per week, exclusive of meal times
- £26,301 – £34,224 per annum
- Closing date of advertisement 6th January @ 5pm
- Start Date for role is asap once legal checks are completed
Want to know more?
As a core member of the care team, you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all service users within the unit.
We at First Choice will help you achieve this with continued professional development and training.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- identifies and communicates with the range of people involved in the provision of care
- communicates with people in a form and manner that:
– is consistent with their level of understanding, culture, background and preferred ways of communicating
– is appropriate to the purpose of the communication and the context in which it is taking place
– encourages the effective participation of all involved
- Identifies people who are at risk, taking the necessary action if difficulties are encountered
- Explains to people the purpose for the contact, relevant regulatory powers, whether information will be confidential or disclosed and involves them in shared decision making
- Takes appropriate and immediate action in response to contingencies
- Provides feedback to the person responsible for the overall care plan on its effectiveness and the health and wellbeing and needs of people
What We Need From You:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with current registration on the NMC Register. Must be eligible to practice
- 1 years’ experience working as a registered mental Health Nurse in a mental health setting
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
What We Will Offer You:
- £26,301 – £34,224 per annum
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
Who We Are:
First Choice, now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Karen McCready or Bernadette Kovacs on 02890 313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- If this job isn’t for you but you know someone it would be suitable for, why not ask them to get in touch
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer